Intero to be represented at Inman News’ Real Estate Connect conference
More than 1,500 leaders from real estate, technology, lending, title and financial services are expected to attend the conference Aug. 5-7th at the Palace Hotel.
Other speakers include:
- Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist.
- Alfred Lin, an excutive for Zappos, an online shoe and clothing retailer.
- Bill Tancer, Hitwise general manager of global research for Web analytics and author of “Click: What Millions of People Are Doing Online and Why it Matters.”
The day before the conference, California Association of Realtor’s Chief Economist Leslie Appleton-Young will speak at a program called “Gain the EDUTIZING Edge: How to build your business by giving today’s buyers and sellers what they really value—local market insight!”
- Intero Real Estate Services- Find Real Estate, Property For Sale, Homes For Sale
Intero Real Estate Services is one of the premier real estate brokerages. Find real estate, properties and homes for sale in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada and Texas.
- Inman News
Inman News is the leading source of independent real estate news, information, advice, research, opinion and commentary for industry professionals and consumers alike.
- California Association of Realtors
The California Association of Realtors is one of the largest state trade organizations in the United States, with more than 155,000 members dedicated to the advancement of professionalism in real estate.